Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cultivating Ethos for Your Oikos (Eventually...)


If' you've checked this blog off and on for the past year or so, you've noticed that its been off and on. Once again, I am endeavoring to make this blog a significant and relevant tool in the ministry at the First Baptist Church of San Diego.

So, I've taken some time to clean it up, left some important postings, removed some that are not necessary. If you are new to this blog, please start at the beginning where I explain the idea of Cultivating Ethos. I'll probably just re-post that in a couple of days, but if you are here now and reading this, just scroll on down.

In the days to come, I'll be writing extensively about the simple vision of our simple church. I am so excited about what God is doing in our church, I can hardly sleep! Stay tuned.

Blessings,

Pastor Scott

No comments: